Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Ira loves Halloween. At least he loves dressing up like Elvis Presley and showing off. And he loves pumpkins and pointing at pumpkins and yelling, "Pumpkin!"



Pumpkin Carving from Jesse Morros on Vimeo.

This isn't Halloween. This is the night before, but Ira put on his Elvis suit to watch me carve my first pumpkin.

Like I said, it's my first jack-o-lantern so don't judge.



Here's a picture of Ira on Halloween with his full Elvis get up.



We loved the sideburns, but by the end of night Ira had black ink all over his face.






Ira came to pick me up from work in his costume. Believe it or not, he wasn't the first person dressed like Elvis I've seen at the library.



Here's Ira trick-or-treating with a man dressed in a Jesse costume.

4 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

Kirsten....I wish that Ira had the sideburns at school! That is awesome! :)

Too cute. We have boys that are too cute.

Unknown said...

Jesse is going to have to carve me a jack-o-lantern to replace my head which just exploded from the cuteness overload. A mini-Elvis standing on the table. Mwhahahahaha. Let's see those rock moves, Ira!

Chris M said...

seriously? y'all should submit this video to a 'most adorable baby saying adorable things' contest and win a million dollars.

Chris M said...

that comment's from lindsay, not chris, though chris thinks ira is cute too.