Saturday, May 3, 2008

Two posts in one day?

After posting those pictures of Ira in the fountain, I realized that I haven't added these videos yet.

This one is kind of old, probably 3 weeks, I guess. Here, Ira is just starting to crawl. Just a few weeks later and he's already improved a lot. He's still using his arms and dragging his legs, but he's starting to figure out how to use his leg's, too. The horrible noise you hear is one of Ira's favorite toys. It's a rabbit that sings "Polly Wolly Doodle" with two frogs singing back up. It's the most annoying thing ever, and Ira absolutely loves it.


Ira Crawling from Jesse Morros on Vimeo.

The second video might only appeal to true, die hard Ira fans. This was recorded around the same time as the video above, but it's long, poorly lit, and plotless. Sounds like some of my favorite movies, actually. We were just having some fun with Ira and the camera after waking up one morning.


Fun with sleepy Ira from Jesse Morros on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

True, die hard Ira fan? Is there any other kind? I'm waiting for you to open up a Cafe Press shop so I can finally get that Ira hoodie I've always wanted. Ira, Ira, you'll always be Panda Bear to me.