Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here's a little pictorial of some of our recent outings and adventures.



King Ira is sitting with Susan. We used to be coworkers. Now she is known as the lady who made Ira's favorite blanket. Seriously, just the sight of this blanket makes Ira fall asleep.



Lindsay and Chris took Ira and Kirsten to the YMCA pool. I didn't get to go because I was working, but it looks like they had a lot of fun without me.



Kirsten and Ira at the Y. That's not Ira's magic blanket. It's just a towel.





Kirsten and Ira at the Nashville Public Library. Sometimes they stop by to visit me when I have to work on Saturdays. This particular Saturday I wasn't working. I was at the library on my day off for fun. We were checking out the Hollow Trees, a band that plays cool country/folk music for kids.





Ira's new toy. We bought one of these for Kirsten's nephew, Josh, for his 1st birthday, and we thought Ira might like one of his own. Thanks to Prez Bush for the Economic Stimulation. By the way, Ira isn't quite walking on his own yet; he still has to hold on to something.



Who needs the Y when you've got a pool in your back yard. Okay, so maybe the pool at the Y is a little nicer, but nobody in our backyard cares if you decide to take your diaper off.





The family at a Nashville Sounds baseball game. Check out the awesome guitar shaped score board in the top picture.



And finally, a little baby booty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, the cutest family ever! And I have the guitar-shaped scoreboard clock. It rules.