Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Get Notified

There will come a point when I stop feeling motivated to update as regularly as I have been. When that time comes, you might not want to check the blog every day just to look at the same old pictures and videos (although I could look at those pictures everyday, and I know Kirsten does). If you look to the the right you'll see something that says, "Tell me when this blog is updated." Put in your email address and click on "Keep it fresh." You'll be taken to the blogarithm web site and instructed to create an account. After you do this, you'll receive an email notification every time the blog gets updated. Nice, huh? If you're a little more tech savvy you can get an RSS feed sent to your feed reader, but if you know what that means, you probably already know how to do that.

Now that we've taken care of that business, here's a picture of Ira doing some transcendental meditation.




No comments: